Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blogging

Since I started blogging again on February 1st of this year, I had managed to post at least one item every weekday (even if it was just something like this) until yesterday, when I got home very late and wasn't in the mood to do anything but relax.

Anyway, I'm having fun with this incarnation of the blog, even if I haven't been able to write the big, meaty posts that I sorta/kinda prefer. My blog is more superficial, now, not so much in the pejorative sense, but in that I generally just write a few comments on whatever happens to be bubbling up to the surface on that particular day. My editing has gotten a lot more half-assed, but I guess I'm not as concerned as I probably should be: I'd rather try to keep to a post-a-day, even if that means a couple of typos and mangled sentences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you started blogging again and didn't tell me.

Jon Hastings said...

I didn't tell anyone: I was afraid I might jinx things and get writer's block again. (My mind actually works that way).